To do this, we commit ourselves to :
- Inform you in the most efficient and pleasant way possible, via the various channels (available stay advisors and specialists in their sector; practical guides, brochures, entertainment programmes; complete website and mobile site; notice boards accessible at all times) ;
- To take your comments into account in order to constantly improve our operations (processing of suggestions and complaints, analysis of visitors’ opinions);
- To offer territorial WiFi access in our tourist reception areas (and encourage its development throughout the territory);
A quality referent is appointed internally, who is the guarantor of the respect of these commitments. To find out more about the Tourism Quality Mark TM, visit the official website.
The Cœur de Chartreuse Tourist Office, belonging to the French Tourist Offices network, is in the process of being classified in category II.
It undertakes to :
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Facilitate your steps.
- Offer you furniture to sit down.
- Provide you with free information on the local tourist attractions.
- To offer you free access to wifi.
- Display and broadcast its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 240 days a year, Saturdays and Sundays included, during peak tourist periods or when there is a lot of activity.
- Answer your letters all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by personnel who speak at least two foreign languages.
- To ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- To give you access to its trilingual website.
- Disseminate its tourist information on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages, on :
– all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number, classification level;
– monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, the periods and times of opening to the public, the website and telephone and postal details;
– events and entertainment;
– emergency telephone numbers.
- To update its tourist information annually.
- Post emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Present all the qualified offer in its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Follow a quality approach.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.